X-Ray Training & Testing Kit
The X-ray Training & Testing Kit contains the components necessary to construct a range of simulated bombs.
All items contained in this Testing Kit are accurate in appearance and give an accurate X-ray signature.
This simulated explosive training aid is ideal for use in classroom training as it can be used to demonstrate all the elements and construction of a bomb by different methods.
- 4 X 1.5 volt battery pack
- 9 volt alkaline
- 9 volt zinc carbon
- 12 volt battery lithium
- Clockwork countdown timer
- Electronic countdown timer
- Homemade electronic timer
- Barometric switch
- Light-sensitive booby-trap
- Tilt or trembler booby-trap
- Anti-opening device.
Inert, Simulated Explosives
- Simulated explosive without detonator.
- Simulated explosive with side-mounted detonator.
- Simulated explosive and mounted detonator.
- Simulated plastic explosive sheets
- K1 – 5mm thick weight -110g
- K2 – 10mm thick – 220g
- K3 – 15mm thick – 400g
- Copper electric delay detonator, similar to those used in real events throughout Europe.