Passenger Profiling is a method for identifying illegal travellers, criminals and terrorists by behavioural analysis, documentation and expert observation and/or questioning techniques.
Profiling can selectively target certain individuals for additional searches and questioning and quickly isolate those few individuals who might warrant more thorough scrutiny by security personnel.
Renful deliver seminars that will help dispel the myths that surround profiling by explaining the differences between profiling and crude stereotyping.
Profiling requires unique skills as the clues are invariably subtle and the time to observe them is limited. This seminar is designed to equip all participants with the knowledge, techniques and practical skills required to organise and implement an effective Profiling System at their location.
Renful’s unique Seminar features informative lectures, multimedia presentations, discussions, expert analysis and a variety of creative exercises. Role-play scenarios are also used to put theory into practice.
- Security Risk Assessment
- Profiling – The Concept, The Need
- Current Uses of Profiling
- Implementing Profiling
- Observation & Detailed Analysis Techniques
- Questioning Techniques
- Past Events Analysis
- Introduction to Document Checking
- Seminar is carried out over 3 days
- Fee includes lunch and light refreshments, served each day
- Seminar hours: 09:00hrs to 16:30hrs daily
- Participants will earn a S.T.O.P. Security Training Certificate in Passenger Profiling
Who should attend this profiling seminar?
- Airport, airline and seaport security managers and officers
- Representatives from Embassies and Consulates
- Police officers and other law enforcement personnel
- Security managers from corporate companies and postal authorities
- Security officers from high security installations
- Government representatives involved in Security, Customs and Immigration